LEAD with PURPOSE and VISION
Begins October 8; ends December 4, 2011
Red Lion Hotel, 1415 Fifth Avenue, Seattle, WA
Source Point Training is proud to announce a full 74-day Leadership Source training and coaching program in Seattle, WA. Download the Leadership Source document for a complete description of this program.
Training: October 8-9; December 3-4, 2011
Coaching: 10 weeks (available Oct 8 – Dec 2)
Full Tuition: $2,395
Student Rate: $1,995
Corp Rate: $1,800 (each attendee, 3 or more)
Register via FAX
Download Now – Fax registration form
Shape your leadership skills and sharpen your future vision with an intensive 74-day program created by celebrated leadership coaching agency, Source Point Training. Develop skills to influence and lead people; manage organizational success through inspiration and goal placement. Learn what it means to project future vision as a transformative relationship-building leader.
In this 74-day program, you will learn Source Point’s VALUES of Leadership:
- Values of World Class Leaders and how they drive others.
- Accountable choices that lead to positive results.
- Listening skills that build rapport and solid relationships.
- Utilize “personal purpose and vision” to guide your daily actions.
- Effective communication that drives committed action.
- Source Point Training’s 3Ps of successful planning.
The aim of this 74-day program is to challenge participants become ‘servant leaders’ among their peers. Attendees should expect:
- Two weekends of high-impact training facilitated by a Master Performance Coach;
- 10-weeks of coaching from professionals who are committed to your personal goals and professional success;
- Meeting and working with people who share your aspirations and goals; and
- Acquiring the means to generate extraordinary results in all areas of your life.
Barbara Fagan is a co-founder of Source Point Training and a master coach and facilitator. She has more than 25 years of experience inspiring professionals of all stripes to do more with their careers.
Kelly Mobeck has over 20 years of business experience spanning portfolio management, strategic planning, team development, and customer support training.
Who should attend?
Professionals from all business sectors in the Seattle, WA area: technology professionals who are trying to keep up with rapid changes in the job market, professionals in transition for job security and performance improvement, business owners, corporations, managers, entrepreneurs and students who look toward cultivation of strategic relationships and business development.
Need more information?
Source Point Training is a leadership and coach training company founded in 2009 by Barbara Fagan and Lou Dozier, both veterans in the industries. The company provides experiential and inspirational leadership, coach and facilitator trainings, approved by the International Coach Federation, as well as weekend workshops in both personal and business development. The company delivers high-level content and rich information through trainings, its website and social media.
We are recognized by the ICF as a coach training organization. All of our leadership coaching programs feature ICF recognized certified professional coaches. We offer more ICF-approved CCE Units than any other coach training organization in the U.S.