Join Us For Coach Training
2018 Dates Coming Soon!
Fundamentals and Mastery of Performance Coaching is an in-depth, nine-month Certified Professional Performance Coach certification training delivered in five 3-day modules. Our course provides revolutionary coach training that delivers more effective results and coaching success than any other coach training.
- Deeper levels of personal learning
- Expansive skill development
- Tools and templates to use as you practice and coach clients
- Feedback from master facilitators, coaches, and instructors
- Cutting-edge curriculum and rigorous training technology
- High-level of experiential learning
- Opportunities to interact and practice
- A learning environment based on high values and a commitment to results, connecting Coaches with Mastery
Fundamentals and Mastery of Performance Coaching is ICF approved for 149 CCE units.
As a Certified Professional Performance Coach, you will impact:
- Individuals – Co-creating a partnership of support with clients — asking powerful questions — and empowering them to take action to create results now.
- Business Executives – Developing powerful strategies for effectively increasing employee development, sense of personal ownership, morale, and retention within organizations.
- Within Organizations – Assist any organization in creating a foundation that fosters working relationships, risk-taking, and effective communication based on clear purpose, vision, and values.
For graduates who are committed to receiving outstanding training while earning a coach certification AND to earn their credential with ICF, Fundamentals & Mastery of Performance Coaching also supports you in completing most of the ICF ACC Credential requirements during the course of your training.
Class size is limited to 15 people per class!
- 2018 Dates coming soon!