Join Us For Coach Training
in Northern California!
Beginning January 22, 2021!
Directed and supervised by Barbara Fagan, Fundamentals and Mastery of Performance Coaching is an in-depth, nine-month Certified Professional Performance Coach certification training delivered in five 3-day virtual learning modules. Our course provides an ontological coach training philosophy that prepares coaches to work with individuals in powerful ways to create deep self-awareness and effective actions to create change. Fagan brings over 20 years of experience training and certifying coaches worldwide to meet the needs of individuals and businesses to create positive change.
As a participant, you’ll experience:
- Developing the “grounded” way of being of a professional coach
- Expansive skill development
- Tools and templates to use as you practice and coach clients
- Feedback from master facilitators, coaches, and innovative curriculum accredited by the Association of Coaching (AC) and the International Coach Federation (ICF).
- Introduction to Neuro Linguistic Programing as a coaching tool.
- Opportunities to interact and practice with “intern” clients and receive valuable feedback from Master coaches.
- A learning environment based on high values and a commitment to results, connecting Coaches with Mastery
Fundamentals and Mastery of Performance Coaching is ICF approved for 149 CCE units.
As a Certified Professional Performance Coach, you will impact:
- Individuals – Co-creating a partnership of support with clients — asking powerful questions — and empowering them to take action to create results now.
- Business Executives – Developing powerful strategies for effectively increasing employee development, sense of personal ownership, morale, and retention within organizations.
- Within Organizations – Assist any organization in creating a foundation that fosters working relationships, risk-taking, and effective communication based on clear purpose, vision, and values.
For graduates committed to receiving outstanding training while earning a coach certification AND to earn their credential with ICF, Fundamentals & Mastery of Performance Coaching also supports you in completing most of the ICF ACC Credential requirements during your training.
Class size limited to 15 people!
Coaching Fundamentals & Mastery Performance Coaching (all 5 modules)
COACHING FUNDAMENTALS AND MASTERY TRAINING
- Beginning January 22, 2021