Join Us For Coach Training
in Northern California!
Starts October 25, 2019
Directed and supervised by Barbara Fagan, Fundamentals and Mastery of Performance Coaching is an in-depth, nine-month Certified Professional Performance Coach certification training delivered in five 3-day modules. Our course provides revolutionary coach training that delivers more effective results and coaching success than any other coach training.
- Deeper levels of personal learning
- Expansive skill development
- Tools and templates to use as you practice and coach clients
- Feedback from master facilitators, coaches, and instructors
- Cutting-edge curriculum and rigorous training technology
- High-level of experiential learning
- Opportunities to interact and practice
- A learning environment based on high values and a commitment to results, connecting Coaches with Mastery
Fundamentals and Mastery of Performance Coaching is ICF approved for 149 CCE units.
As a Certified Professional Performance Coach, you will impact:
- Individuals – Co-creating a partnership of support with clients — asking powerful questions — and empowering them to take action to create results now.
- Business Executives – Developing powerful strategies for effectively increasing employee development, sense of personal ownership, morale, and retention within organizations.
- Within Organizations – Assist any organization in creating a foundation that fosters working relationships, risk-taking, and effective communication based on clear purpose, vision, and values.
For graduates who are committed to receiving outstanding training while earning a coach certification AND to earn their credential with ICF, Fundamentals & Mastery of Performance Coaching also supports you in completing most of the ICF ACC Credential requirements during the course of your training.
- October 25, 2019 Healdsburg, CA