Official Contest Rules
August 9, 2010
Create a Life You Love–Enter to Win a Free Seat Official Rules
1. ELIGIBILITY: This contest is only open to legal residents of the United States who are at least 18 years of age by August 27, 2010.
a. The officers, directors, employees, contractors and agents of Source Point Training and the immediate families and those living in the same household of any of the above are not eligible.
b. No purchase is necessary to participate in the contest, and any purchase will not increase your chances of success. The contest is subject to all federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void outside of the U.S. and where prohibited by law
2. SPONSOR: Source Point Training, 1083 Vine Street, #131, Healdsburg, CA 95448
3. ENTRY PERIOD: The contest begins on August 9, 2010 at 10:30 a.m. Pacific Time and ends August 20, 2010, at 11:59:59 p.m. Pacific Time (the “Entry Period”).
4. HOW TO ENTER: Visit https://sourcepointtraining.com/enter-to-win-tuition/ and complete the entry form and you will be entered automatically. Online entry into the contest must be completed in a single, continuous session during the Entry Period. During the Entry Period, eligible entries received online at https://sourcepointtraining.com/enter-to-win-tuition/ will be combined to create the entry pool from which the prize winner will be selected after August 20, 2010 by random drawing conducted by Source Point Training whose decisions regarding all aspects of the contest shall be final and binding. The odds of winning the prize will be determined by the number of entries.
5. PRIZE: The selected winner will receive complimentary tuition (a “seat”) to Manifest Vision Living Abundantly, on August 28-29, 2010 in Irvine, California. The prize is free entry into the two-day workshop, and does not include travel, meals, or any other related expenses. The prize only covers the $195 tuition for the workshop. The prize is not transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash or down payment on any other programs. It is only for free entry into Manifest Vision Living Abundantly, held on August 28-29, 2010 in Irvine, California.
6. HOW THE WINNER IS SELECTED: The winner will be selected in a random drawing from all eligible entries received by Source Point Training, whose decisions regarding all aspects of the drawing shall be final and binding. The winner will be immediately notified via email and/or telephone. If a winner declines to accept a prize, or in the event that a prize or prize notification is returned as undelivered, the winner will be disqualified and Source Point Training may elect, at its own discretion, to select an alternate winner. By participating, entrants release Source Point Training, its affiliated businesses, its advertising and promotion agencies and the officers, directors, employees and agents of each from any and all liability, damages or causes of action (however named or described) for injuries, damages or losses to persons and property which may be sustained in connection with receipt, enjoyment, ownership or use of the prize, and winner grants permission to Source Point Training to use the winner’s name to announce the winner.
7. GENERAL CONDITIONS: Source Point Training reserves the right to cancel, suspend, and/or modify the contest if any fraud, virus or other technical problem corrupts the administration, security of the contest, as determined by Source Point Training in its sole discretion. In such event, Source Point Training reserves the right to select a winner from among the eligible entries received up to the time of the impairment or Source Point Training’s identification of the impairment. Source Point Training reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the operation of the contest or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or in a disruptive manner.
9. LIMITATIONS ON LIABILITY: Source Point Training is not responsible for: (i) lost, late, misdirected, damaged, or illegible entries; or (ii) error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission, theft or destruction, or unauthorized access to, or alterations of entry materials, or for technical, network, telephone equipment, electronic, computer, hardware or software malfunctions of any kind, or inaccurate transmission of or failure to receive entry information by Source Point Training on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any Web site or any combination thereof; or (iii) any injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participating in the contest. By participating in the contest, you: (i) agree to be bound by these Official Rules, including all eligibility requirements; and (ii) agree to be bound by the decisions of Sponsor and the independent judging organization, which are final and binding in all matters relating to the contest. Failure to comply with these Official Rules may result in disqualification from the contest. Source Point Training reserves the right in its sole discretion to: (i) permanently disqualify from any contest it sponsors any person it believes has intentionally violated these Official Rules; and (ii) withdraw the contest if it becomes technically corrupted such that, in Source Point Training ‘s sole determination, the online method of entry cannot be conducted as originally planned (including if a computer virus or system malfunction inalterably impairs its ability to conduct the contest) and to select winners from among all eligible online entries received prior to withdrawal.
10. LEGAL WARNING: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN INDIVIDUAL, WHETHER OR NOT AN ENTRANT, TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE, DESTROY, TAMPER OR VANDALIZE THIS WEB SITE OR INTERFERE WITH THE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SOURCE POINT TRAINING RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES AND DILIGENTLY PURSUE ALL REMEDIES AGAINST ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.