Fundamentals and Mastery of Performance Coaching Goes Virtual!
Directed and supervised by Barbara Fagan, Fundamentals and Mastery of Performance Coaching is an in-depth, nine-month Certified Professional Performance Coach certification training delivered in five 3-day virtual learning modules.
Our course provides an ontological coach training philosophy that prepares coaches to work with individuals in powerful ways to create deep self- awareness and effective actions to create change.
Fagan brings 20 years of experience training and certifying coaches worldwide to meet the needs of individuals and businesses to create positive change.
As a participant, you’ll experience:
- Developing the “grounded” way of being of a professional coach
- Expansive skill development
- Tools and templates to use as you practice and coach clients
- Feedback from master facilitators, coaches, and Cutting-edge curriculum and accredited by the Association of Coaching (AC) and the International Coach Federation (ICF).
- Introduction to Neuro Linguistic Programing as a coaching tool.
- Opportunities to interact and practice with “intern” clients and receive valuable feedback from Master coaches.
- A learning environment based on high values and a commitment to results, connecting Coaches with Mastery
TO REGISTER AND FOR MORE INFORMATION, VISIT OUR COACHING PAGE