If you’ve been seriously considering taking on professional and personal coaching as a new career, you DO NOT want to miss Source Point Training’s next INTERACTIVE Webinar:
“Hot Arenas for Professional Coaching”
Wednesday, October 30th
at 6 pm (PDT)
Register in advance for this meeting:
Arenas for Coaching Today & Why
- Millennials Rising Up in Work – Developing effective leadership, peer coaching, creating relevance and achieving results
- Baby Boomers Planning Last Act – Leaving a legacy and designing their next chapter
- Authentic Relationships at Work and Home – Technology reduces opportunity for high touch human connections. Coaches provide the window to create trust in all relationships – even with ourselves.
- Managing Stress and Anxiety – Uncertainty and complexity can occur where work, life and home-life intermix. Coaches are objective observers listening to the underlying fears that stop people in moving forward with confidence.
- Health, Wellness and Quality of Life – At any age mindfulness and awareness of what is happening in our bodies is critical. Coaching supports people to develop healthy thriving lifestyles at any age.
Join this interactive webinar where you can ask and get answers to all your coach training questions. We are here to support people in a powerful way as a professional coach.
October 30th at 6 pm (PDT)
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting. Easiest way to join: Click “Join Meeting” in the confirmation email (have meeting ID handy) or call in using one of the phone numbers provided. (There’s also an option for getting a local phone number via a search link provided.)
Source Point Coach Certification program, is ranked as one of the highest caliber coach training programs across the globe. The Association for Coaching (4****) ranks it as one of their top ten accredited programs. And the International Coach Federation includes it as one of its top recognized programs.