The world of coaching is really taking off! Join us for a free informational webinar all about the upcoming Coaching Fundamentals & Mastery Certification program. SAVE THE DATE!
It’s scheduled for Thursday, October 3rd at 6 pm.
What IS all the buzz about coaching?
This webinar will review exactly what is happening in the world of coaching today and why THIS IS THE PERFECT TIME to learn these valuable skills that can assist anyone in any position, so be sure to register at the link below. Space is limited.
Register in advance for this meeting:
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting. Keep this handy – in this confirmation email, all you need to do is click on “join meeting” and you’ll be prompted to enter meeting #ID (listed in the confirmation email) – then you’re in! Very simple and instructions will also be included in the confirmation email.
We’ve also changed the dates for the
Coaching Fundamentals program!
(Save these dates below too!)
This coach certification program will consist of 3 modules and cover the Fundamentals of Coaching. Below are the details for each module along with the dates for the program. Upon your review, you will see we provide a good deal of technical skills in learning how to be with people at deep levels to assist them in accessing what is truly important to them.
The curriculum is accredited with the International Coach Federation and the Association for Coaching at their highest levels assuring you a deep and comprehensive learning experience.
Module 1 – December 6th – 8th
Module 2 – January 31 – February 2, 2020
Module 3 – April 3-5, 2020
The following are some of the values and benefits of the Source Point Certified Professional Performance Coach training curriculum. Coaching Fundamentals and Mastery of Coaching consists of five comprehensive weekends that focuses on the areas of personal development (learning to be with individuals in the most effective ways) and coaching core skills.
Weekend 1 – Provides an understanding of the ecology of coaching and the value of ontological coaching. Ontological coaching provides the student the skills to be aware of an individual’s world view, developing deep listening skills and the appreciation of individual’s beliefs and attitudes that effect behaviors and outcomes.
During the first weekend students are –
- Presented with the ontological coaching model.
- Develop an understanding of the components of a personal world view and how it impacts generating results.
- Introduced to specific speech acts that have coaches work most effectively with clients.
- Instructed in ways of being with others that creates greatest self awareness and shift.
- Become aware of their own fixed beliefs and how important it is to work with clients from a place of inquiry and neutrality without projecting their own beliefs and attitudes. This is a skill that is recognized by the most experienced coaches.
- Assigned a coaching project to create their Design for Life. Students examine their current environment, purpose and vision and identify the ways that they intend to be in service as a coach for others. As part of their Design for Life they then begin to create a future vision for the ways that they intend to be with others as a coach either as a professional coach or working within an organization as an internal coach to contribute in developing staff and leadership skills.
- Conference calls and tele-classes are set up for mid-term review and assessment by faculty coaches.
Weekend 2 – Develops coaching core competencies. These are the areas of deep listening, establishing rapport, setting up well formed outcomes and co creating a coaching agreement with clients.
Student coaches are provided with the framework of conducting a coaching session and the associated tools and form that will assist them in tracking a client’s results and recognizing future potential. Performance Coaching focuses on:
- Developing coaching plans and the preparation and debriefing process. Importance of record keeping and professional code of ethics requirements.
- Developing commitment to act.
- Coaching change and holding client accountable for all results as a means to learn and develop new strategies.
- Building rapport and trust with clients.
- Learning the art of enrollment and generating commitment to new practices to improve performance.
- Use of various assessment tools to support client development.
- Study and application of various interpersonal behavior / style temperaments sorters.
- Identification of key distinctions that support self awareness and learning.
- Students are videotaped and provided feedback such that they begin to develop their self awareness and proficiency in coaching skills.
Following this weekend, student coaches begin to enroll and work with intern clients to develop coaching competency and client hours required for certification.
Weekend 3 – Students learn to identify barriers to individual performance and ways to coach clients past barriers and their immediate circumstances. Students are introduced to the use of Neuro Linguistic Program (NLP) as a strong communication tool to engage with clients and create a more resourceful state for clients to take on new actions and creating results in alignment with stated outcomes.
Coaching Core Competencies focus on:
- Identifying different stages of change and levels of competency with client
- Co-Creating action plans with clients to develop well-formed outcomes
- Asking powerful questions designed to build deeper self awareness
- Re-framing situations and the use of metaphors
- Problem solving strategies
- Learning to work with different modalities and understanding individual meta programs
Upon completion of Weekend 3, the Coaching Fundamentals have been put into place with a total of 30 hours work with intern clients. Students have demonstrated their ability to explore world views, create rapport, and gain alignment for committed actions for change with the attitudes and practices that facilitate new results. Deeper listening skills that create greater self-discovery and commitment with clients and the ability to coach groups expand their influence in coaching others.
Coaching Mastery – Certification
Weekend 1 – This begins the transition to Mastery of Coaching where the students are introduced to the practices of becoming a Certified Professional Performance Coach whether as an internal organizational coach or a private practice coach. All coaches must learn how to create agreement and become recognized as a competent coach. They start the transition to developing their coaching practice. The weekend training focuses on:
Identifying different arenas of coaching and what is expected to be seen as a competent coach
* Developing a business plan for coaching
* Identifying market niche and how to reach potential clients
Effective use of social media
* Competency in going to deeper levels of discovery with clients
* Learning to ask difficult questions and intervention techniques
* Coaching conflict resolution
* Coaching groups and exploring dynamics of mixed world views.
Mentor Coaches work with the students in Mastery of Coaching to assure they have the structure, tools, systems and forms required to track client’s progress.
A Subject Mater Expert in marketing and branding works with the students coaches to identify area of focus, client profiles and ways to reach distinct populations for attracting clients and building a successful coaching practice. Students develop their business plan or model for how they will use their coaching skills.
Weekend 2 – Certification as Professional Performance Coach (CPPC) requires completion of additional intern client hours (total of 60 hours) and review of all client files by Mentor Coaches and Faculty.
Certification is awarded with the completion of an oral exam as well as written exam and the commitment to operate within the Coaches Code of Ethics recognized by ICF. Presentation of business plans and brainstorming additional marketing strategies and close down with all paperwork submitted. Presentation of a client case study is delivered.
For more information, contact me directly: [email protected]
Or – Why Wait?
Register & reserve your seat today!